Mobile Asia Expo 2013
TOKYO - Tuesday, June 25th 2013 [ME NewsWire]
(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO:6502) today announced that it will showcase its leading-edge semiconductor solutions for mobile devices at Mobile Asia Expo 2013. Toshiba will highlight solutions in five areas: "Smart Connectivity", "Smart Imaging", "Smart Audio", "Memory" and "Discrete", under the unifying concept "A Smart Future Starts from Toshiba Semiconductor Solutions."
Mobile Asia Expo 2013 will run from June 26 to June 28 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) in Shanghai, China and Toshiba will be at booth N1.F78.
Outline of Toshiba's Exhibition at Mobile Asia Expo 2013:
1) Smart Connectivity: Solutions that use various wireless environments, including near field communication technologies such as TransferJetTM and NFC, plus other technologies, among them FlashAirTM, BluetoothTM, Wi-FiTM and wireless charging.
2) Smart Imaging: System solutions including CMOS sensors and image processing technologies that help to create a safe and smart future.
3) Smart Audio: High quality, low noise, low power audio solutions, including a noise/echo canceller that brings clear communications to a variety of ever-changing user environments, such as audio and movie playback and device control through voice recognition.
4) Memory: High capacity memory products that enable users to store all sorts of data: music, movies, smartphone apps and more. The exhibit will also feature "SeeQVaultTM", a next-generation content protection technology, which makes it possible to store high definition (HD) contents on memory cards.
5) Discrete: Discrete products in ultra-small packages, such as CSP, which support power management and high-speed interfaces on mobile devices. Products on display will include MOSFETs, load switches and ESD protection diodes.
*TransferJet is a trademark licensed by the TransferJet Consortium.
*FlashAir is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
*SeeQVault is a trademark of NSM Initiatives LLC.
*Bluetooth is a trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and is used by Toshiba Corporation under license.
*Wi-Fi is a trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
Customer Inquiries: Technical Marketing Department Tel: +81-3-3457-3430
Information in this document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current on the date of the announcement but is subject to change without prior notice.
Toshiba is a world-leading diversified manufacturer, solutions provider and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems. Toshiba Group brings innovation and imagination to a wide range of businesses: digital products, including LCD TVs, notebook PCs, retail solutions and MFPs; electronic devices, including semiconductors, storage products and materials; industrial and social infrastructure systems, including power generation systems, smart community solutions, medical systems and escalators & elevators; and home appliances.
Toshiba was founded in 1875, and today operates a global network of more than 550 consolidated companies, with 202,000 employees worldwide and annual sales surpassing 6.1 trillion yen (US$74 billion). Visit Toshiba's web site at www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm
Semiconductor & Storage Products Company
Koji Takahata, +81-3-3457-4963